I always say “one can’t swing a bat lately without hitting the word “Harlem.” The Financial Times, the UK-based business paper, has now featured Harlem in their April 30 House and Home edition. Not too long the FT featured Red Rooster as well. This article quickly goes over Harlem’s rich history, mentions how crime is basically much better throughout New York City especially Harlem in the last ten years,and Harlem’s upswing in major change began back in 2004/2005. The article goes on to interview two homebuyers, one who bought a brownstone for under $1 million and the other who purchased a penthouse apartment on Frederick Douglass Blvd. Both homeowners talked about how much space one could receive in a home in Harlem and within budget. However, one homeowner stressed why they came to Harlem: “I like the sense of diversity I’ve found here.”
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."