The Power of One has unveiled its holiday-themed campaign: Live. Love. Shop Harlem. “As the holiday season approaches, we are hoping that customers will come to Harlem as they go about their holiday shopping,” says Marva Allen, founder of The Power of One and co-owner of Hue-Man Bookstore. “We have a wealth of restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment establishments in Harlem.” This campaign officially kicks-off on Black Friday, November 26, with more than 50 Harlem-based businesses participating.
To participate in Love. Love. Shop Harlem, purchase The Power of One discount card online or at any of the participating stores for $1. Shoppers should then head to Harlem and visit the 50+ businesses that make up The Power of One. Each of these businesses, with The Power of One card, will afford customers a 10 percent discount anytime, not only during the holidays but throughout the year.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."