According to today’s article in The Wall Street Journal, one’s palate can go global in Harlem at Les Ambassades, located at 2200 Frederick Douglass Blvd. Or should the article state going glocal, not global? For those of us who have lived in Harlem for several years, or longer, know that Les Ambassades is an international hangout that offers fabulous breads, pastries and authentic West African dishes. Our favorites are the Steak au Poivre, Salad Nicoise, and their homemade single-size Creme Brulee. We’ve also gone in for a cup of coffee to go and the java of the day is much better than that other place right across the street.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."