HarlemCondoLife received a nice shout out from the wonderful done and informative HarlemOneStop about NYC Fashions’s Night Out, the global initiative spearheaded by Vogue magazine. The event is Thursday, September 10th from 6pm-9pm at The Dwyer Cultural Center located at 258 St. Nicholas Avenue at 123rd Street.
HCL is attending this event because its presenting the work of eight distinguished artists, such as crochet artist Xenobia Bailey and textile expert Jerry Grant, the hosts are Harlem Arts Alliance, HarlemOneStop and The Dwyer, and we want to support blogs dedicated to all things postive about Harlem. Oh, did we mention the event is…..FREE? Yes, it is FREE so come on out this Thursday and let’s support this initiative! Hope to see you there!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""