HarlemCondoLife received a nice shout out from the wonderful done and informative HarlemOneStop about NYC Fashions’s Night Out, the global initiative spearheaded by Vogue magazine. The event is Thursday, September 10th from 6pm-9pm at The Dwyer Cultural Center located at 258 St. Nicholas Avenue at 123rd Street.
HCL is attending this event because its presenting the work of eight distinguished artists, such as crochet artist Xenobia Bailey and textile expert Jerry Grant, the hosts are Harlem Arts Alliance, HarlemOneStop and The Dwyer, and we want to support blogs dedicated to all things postive about Harlem. Oh, did we mention the event is…..FREE? Yes, it is FREE so come on out this Thursday and let’s support this initiative! Hope to see you there!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."