Last year, I purchased Harlem-themed notecards made by a local artist, who lives and works in Harlem, as holiday gifts for family and friends. I plan on sticking with that same approach this year since I love all things Harlem and I want to continue sharing that passion. If you are interested in buying gifts made in Harlem, then stop by Casa Frela this weekend for their Made in Harlem Festival. The weekend festival will feature 23 local artisans who will offer for purchase a wide range of unique and interesting holiday items. The festival will be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 and Sunday, December 5th, 2010, from 10AM to 7PM both days. Admission is FREE.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."