We were walking along St. Nicholas Avenue the other day and saw these signs that said ” A Sea in Harlem, Fish and Chips, Coming Soon,” posted on the southwest corner building located of West 113th Street and St. Nicholas. There were no other details posted on the windows. Does anyone know what’s up with this particular area? If so, do tell!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"