Have you ever wanted to check out several drinking and eating establishments in Harlem in one night but never had the time? You’ve read about Harlem’s booming restaurant row on Frederick Douglass Boulevard in various publications and wondered what’s it like? Well, now you have the opportunity to see and experience several fine dining establishments all in one night at Experience: Harlem Bar & Restaurant Crawl taking place the evening of October 28 from 6 PM to 10 PM. Experience: Harlem, one of the early pioneers in promoting all things positive about Harlem, has rounded up some of Harlem’s best restaurant and drinking places for this event. They are: Mojo, 5 & Diamond, Melba’s, Questan’s, 67 Orange, and more! Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Click here to purchase tickets.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."