HarlemGal For HarlemCondoLife – The New York City Coalition Against Hunger recently tipped off HarlemCondoLife about a farmers market serving the community of Harlem. We decided to check it out ourselves. What we discovered…their slogan “the farm comes to you” rings true. You can see for yourself by heading to 110th Street and Manhattan Avenue. They’re right on the Northwest corner! According to Cara, the manager, the market has been open for more than two years and will be open this year until November 22, 2008.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."