As I started my Sunday routines it occurred to me that now is a great time to buy in Harlem – as many past, present and future posts in this blog will attest.
- Prices have remained firm.
- Businesses continue to invest in the neighborhood.
- A steady influx of people continue to arrive and yet it is never packed.
- There are plenty of parks, cultural institutions, entertainment options, and restaurants.
- Harlem is featured regularly in the press as reported in HarlemCondoLife: NYT, Voice, etc.
- The seesaws in the stock market indicate it is looking for and finding a bottom.
- Experts like Warren Buffett are saying so and buying.
- Banks are lending to each other again.
- A momentous election is on the horizon and elections are generally good for the economy.
- Wall street banks are expected to pay out bonuses this year – which always helps the market.
Shake the blues – come join us in Harlem!
Follow HarlemCondoLife on Twitter @HarlemHCL Your Gateway To Harlem.