In New York Magazine recently there was an article titled “Can this market be saved?” and Julia Vitullo-Martin, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and director of the Center for Rethinking Development, made a positive statement about Harlem. When asked where to look for value and stability, Vitullo-Martin said “I would go for Harlem.” HarlemCondoLife agrees!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @HarlemNYUpdates on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @WeHarlem on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @HarlemShakeNYC on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @RhythmDB on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!