In New York Magazine recently there was an article titled “Can this market be saved?” and Julia Vitullo-Martin, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and director of the Center for Rethinking Development, made a positive statement about Harlem. When asked where to look for value and stability, Vitullo-Martin said “I would go for Harlem.” HarlemCondoLife agrees!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
- Bénédicte Hardouin likes your link: "NYC Townhouses: For Rent in Harlem -..."