Fans will be allowed into The Apollo Theater today from 2:15 to 8:30 PM to remember the “King of Pop.” Fans will be able to leave flowers and memorabilia at the foot of the Apollo stage. If you are interested in attending, better hurry up and take the A train to 125th Street. According to some tweets on Twitter, there is a long line forming already! See you there!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."