Fans will be allowed into The Apollo Theater today from 2:15 to 8:30 PM to remember the “King of Pop.” Fans will be able to leave flowers and memorabilia at the foot of the Apollo stage. If you are interested in attending, better hurry up and take the A train to 125th Street. According to some tweets on Twitter, there is a long line forming already! See you there!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""