By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
If you want to see Harlem’s iconic sights, such as beautiful row houses or the Cotton Club or Lenox Lounge, and a gorgeous supermodel together in print, go purchase the 2009 September issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The fashion magazine features Harlem and Chanel Iman in a spread called “Fashion and All That Jazz.”
In my view, Harlem photographs very well and of course the supermodel does not look bad either. Pretty cool…huh?
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @HarlemNYUpdates on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @WeHarlem on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @HarlemShakeNYC on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @RhythmDB on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!