By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife Blog
This morning (Friday), I walked into Cafe Amrita, located at 301 West 110th Street (between Frederick Douglass Blvd and Manhattan Ave), to get some iced coffee while on my way to work…and I could not believe the scene in there so early in the morning once I entered the place! It it was packed full of people! Harlemites were up bright and early on Friday having their breakfast along with a good dose of World Cup-mania!
I assume the crowd was large due to the fact that the American soccer team was playing Slovenia! Plus they were there cause Cafe Amrita has a nice size screen to watch the soccer games.
If your interested in watching this year’s 2010 World Cup at a public venue in Harlem, Cafe Amrita may be the place for you! Check it out!
And if you can’t make it to Amrita in the mornings, swing by in the evening for Happy Hour, which lasts until 8 PM every night! They now offer sangria! I have had it and it’s quite good and refreshing! I just might go there tonight for some sangria given how nice the weather is and it’s Friday! A nice summer drink to start my weekend in Harlem sounds like the way to go. See you around in Harlem!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""