By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife Blog
This morning (Friday), I walked into Cafe Amrita, located at 301 West 110th Street (between Frederick Douglass Blvd and Manhattan Ave), to get some iced coffee while on my way to work…and I could not believe the scene in there so early in the morning once I entered the place! It it was packed full of people! Harlemites were up bright and early on Friday having their breakfast along with a good dose of World Cup-mania!
I assume the crowd was large due to the fact that the American soccer team was playing Slovenia! Plus they were there cause Cafe Amrita has a nice size screen to watch the soccer games.
If your interested in watching this year’s 2010 World Cup at a public venue in Harlem, Cafe Amrita may be the place for you! Check it out!
And if you can’t make it to Amrita in the mornings, swing by in the evening for Happy Hour, which lasts until 8 PM every night! They now offer sangria! I have had it and it’s quite good and refreshing! I just might go there tonight for some sangria given how nice the weather is and it’s Friday! A nice summer drink to start my weekend in Harlem sounds like the way to go. See you around in Harlem!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Harlem's Restaurant Row Goes Mobile - Here come..."