By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
Taking my usual stroll up Frederick Douglass Boulevard, I noticed another store front papered with question marks. Is it just me that notices this approach? Practically most new businesses use this method in Harlem.
The store I am talking about is at 2220 Frederick Douglass Blvd right across the street from the upcoming Chocolat.
Several sources say this piece of real estate is being prepped as a beauty salon. Hmm? Not a bad addition to the area if it is in fact true! Do you know anything about this space? If so, diganos!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."