By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
Taking my usual stroll up Frederick Douglass Boulevard, I noticed another store front papered with question marks. Is it just me that notices this approach? Practically most new businesses use this method in Harlem.
The store I am talking about is at 2220 Frederick Douglass Blvd right across the street from the upcoming Chocolat.
Several sources say this piece of real estate is being prepped as a beauty salon. Hmm? Not a bad addition to the area if it is in fact true! Do you know anything about this space? If so, diganos!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""