By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
A few weeks ago I was enjoying a nice evening at Mojo in Harlem during their reverse happy hour. I noticed the wait staff had on these attractive t-shirts that said ‘I love Harlem.’ I quickly asked: where can I get that t-shirt? The person told me to go by Swing, the concept store located at 1960 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. right on the corner of 118th Street. So I did just that! I quickly bought two!
I really wanted this t-shirt because it’s light weight, comes in cool colors and the words ‘I love Harlem’ are spelled out in cursive. Generally, you see those touristy tees with the big red heart on them and the say New York. That’s ok, but I wanted a t-shirt that was more specific and could be used as a conversation starter. This t-shirt from Swing will do. That’s why I bought two of them at $20 each. Not bad of a price. I have purchased items at Bebenoir and N Boutique for the same amount.
If you like these ‘I love Harlem’ t-shirts like I do, hurry up to Swing in Harlem. They just got a new shipment in where they are fully stocked with both adult and children’s t-shirts. The children’s tees are $15. And Swing has a French spelling tee for children that says ‘J’adore Harlem.’ I believe that translates to ‘I adore Harlem.’ How cute is that for a child?
If there are any questions about how much ‘I love Harlem,’ I will now point to my new tee!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Naima Qadir likes your album My Instagram.
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.