Coming out of the B/C subway line at 110th Street heading north, I quickly noticed there was construction happening at 2052 Frederick Douglass Blvd., which use to be Grand Liquors Inc. in Harlem. I quickly asked what was going into this space. The first response I received “it’s going to be a bank branch.” Then someone else on site said “it’s going to be a check cashing place.” Darn to both responses. I was hoping for something else, say a diner or Thai food. Wouldn’t that be good to have another food joint on Frederick Douglass Blvd?
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."