Coming out of the B/C subway line at 110th Street heading north, I quickly noticed there was construction happening at 2052 Frederick Douglass Blvd., which use to be Grand Liquors Inc. in Harlem. I quickly asked what was going into this space. The first response I received “it’s going to be a bank branch.” Then someone else on site said “it’s going to be a check cashing place.” Darn to both responses. I was hoping for something else, say a diner or Thai food. Wouldn’t that be good to have another food joint on Frederick Douglass Blvd?
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""