Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Harlem just got a little sweeter! Why? Because 2211 FDB will be the home of the brand, spanking new Cupcake Suite Cupcakery & Cafe. According to their website, the Cupcake Suite is founded by the Get’em Girls (pictured in this post) and their vision “is to create a swank upscale bakery and communal cafe with the comforts of the Carolinas and the inspiration of boulangeries in France.” Ooh la la! I am so there! I love sweets!
The Cupcake Suite will be located on what they call-not us- Harlem’s budding restaurant row, Frederick Douglass Blvd., between 119th and 120th Street and will offer signature cupcakes for $2.00 each; and specialty cupcakes for $2.50 each. View their menu here!
The Cupcake Suite plans to open late September/early October so put your taste buds on hold and start to figure out how to manage your desire for sweets! Harlem will now have Tonnie’s Minis, Make My Cake and Lee, Lee’s Baked Goods all close by in Central Harlem. Let the cupcake competition begin! Hmm…can you say cupcake throw down! Quick, call the Food Network!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."