Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Harlem just got a little sweeter! Why? Because 2211 FDB will be the home of the brand, spanking new Cupcake Suite Cupcakery & Cafe. According to their website, the Cupcake Suite is founded by the Get’em Girls (pictured in this post) and their vision “is to create a swank upscale bakery and communal cafe with the comforts of the Carolinas and the inspiration of boulangeries in France.” Ooh la la! I am so there! I love sweets!
The Cupcake Suite will be located on what they call-not us- Harlem’s budding restaurant row, Frederick Douglass Blvd., between 119th and 120th Street and will offer signature cupcakes for $2.00 each; and specialty cupcakes for $2.50 each. View their menu here!
The Cupcake Suite plans to open late September/early October so put your taste buds on hold and start to figure out how to manage your desire for sweets! Harlem will now have Tonnie’s Minis, Make My Cake and Lee, Lee’s Baked Goods all close by in Central Harlem. Let the cupcake competition begin! Hmm…can you say cupcake throw down! Quick, call the Food Network!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""