Has anyone noticed the construction taking place on the southwest corner of Lenox Avenue and 116th Street? This was another interesting tidbit I stumbled across over the weekend, however, not as interesting to date as the sales rep at 2280 FDB talking about Busboys and Poets moving into their space.
The sign says it’s becoming a pharmacy. Does anyone know if it’s going to be a locally owned pharmacy or one of those mammoth businesses, such as a CVS or Walgreens? It had all those stapled notices on the plywood, but I don’t know how to read or interpret all those legal fliers. Does anyone know what’s up? Diganos!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."