Have you ever wanted to check out several drinking and eating establishments in Harlem in one night but never had the time? You’ve read about Harlem’s booming restaurant row on Frederick Douglass Boulevard in various publications and wondered what’s it like? Well, now you have the opportunity to see and experience several fine dining establishments all in one night at Experience: Harlem Bar & Restaurant Crawl taking place the evening of October 28 from 6 PM to 10 PM. Experience: Harlem, one of the early pioneers in promoting all things positive about Harlem, has rounded up some of Harlem’s best restaurant and drinking places for this event. They are: Mojo, 5 & Diamond, Melba’s, Questan’s, 67 Orange, and more! Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Click here to purchase tickets.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Harlem's Restaurant Row Goes Mobile - Here come..."