The immaculate Fall weather was the perfect backdrop for the 2010 Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Sail located at Harlem Meer. Plus all the costumes present made the day that much brighter. I saw little dinosaurs, tigers, lions, pirates and ninjas, along with several lady bugs, a few princesses, butterflies and the occasional witch. The event was so much fun. I could not resist taking photo after photo…
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""