The immaculate Fall weather was the perfect backdrop for the 2010 Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Sail located at Harlem Meer. Plus all the costumes present made the day that much brighter. I saw little dinosaurs, tigers, lions, pirates and ninjas, along with several lady bugs, a few princesses, butterflies and the occasional witch. The event was so much fun. I could not resist taking photo after photo…
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- @HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- @HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- @EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."