The Power of One has unveiled its holiday-themed campaign: Live. Love. Shop Harlem. “As the holiday season approaches, we are hoping that customers will come to Harlem as they go about their holiday shopping,” says Marva Allen, founder of The Power of One and co-owner of Hue-Man Bookstore. “We have a wealth of restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment establishments in Harlem.” This campaign officially kicks-off on Black Friday, November 26, with more than 50 Harlem-based businesses participating.
To participate in Love. Love. Shop Harlem, purchase The Power of One discount card online or at any of the participating stores for $1. Shoppers should then head to Harlem and visit the 50+ businesses that make up The Power of One. Each of these businesses, with The Power of One card, will afford customers a 10 percent discount anytime, not only during the holidays but throughout the year.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @HarlemNYUpdates on SAVOR THE SEASON~UPTOWN (EAST HARLEM)
- @WeHarlem on SAVOR THE SEASON~UPTOWN (EAST HARLEM)
- @ericarobinson_ on What’s your reaction to this map’s depiction of Harlem?
- @cbrangel on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- @HarlemTrends on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups