My favorite boulevard has been featured – once again – bright and big! This time in The New York Daily News. The article talks about all the “chic boutiques, restaurants and cocktail lounges the have cropped up on Frederick Douglass Boulevard above 110th St” in the last few years. It mentions Frederick Douglass Circle, MODSquad, bier international, 67 Orange, Patisserie des Ambassades and more. The article even takes a page right out of HarlemGuy’s word playbook by stating “realtors call this bustling stretch of Eighth Avenue Harlem’s Gold Coast.” As with the other positive articles about Harlem, such as in The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal, I love this clip right up there with others!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- @HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- @HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- @EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Harlem House and HarlemNYC.ME shared your photo.
- Harlem House likes your link: "OMG #Selfies Gone Wild!"
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "