Lee Lee’s Baked Goods in Harlem has been featured in the media among various publications, but now Alvin Lee Smalls and his bakery at 283 West 118th Street are the subject of social media and small business. A graduate student at the CUNY School of Journalism interviewed several individuals, including HarlemCondoLife.com, about the events that occurred back in May 2010 when Lee Lee’s almost closed and asked “what made the boutique Harlem bakery reopen? Was it Social Media?” Smalls answers those questions here!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."