According to today’s article in The Wall Street Journal, one’s palate can go global in Harlem at Les Ambassades, located at 2200 Frederick Douglass Blvd. Or should the article state going glocal, not global? For those of us who have lived in Harlem for several years, or longer, know that Les Ambassades is an international hangout that offers fabulous breads, pastries and authentic West African dishes. Our favorites are the Steak au Poivre, Salad Nicoise, and their homemade single-size Creme Brulee. We’ve also gone in for a cup of coffee to go and the java of the day is much better than that other place right across the street.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""