Harlem’s Bad Horse Pizza provides sneak preview of menu

By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
When walking along Frederick Douglass Blvd this past weekend, I noticed that Bad Horse Pizza, soon to open at 2222 Frederick Douglass Blvd, had their menu taped to the door for all to see who passed by. Take a look!

I may have teased this place for their name, however I can’t complain about their menu! Ten and 16 inch pies will cost $11 and $14. Specialty pies will run close to $20 bucks! And look at the selection! Can’t wait to try the FDB! Tell us! What do you think of the menu?

This entry was posted in Harlem, Real Estate, Restaurants and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Harlem’s Bad Horse Pizza provides sneak preview of menu

1. joe says:

just got the lasagna, it was a spoonfull and not worth 13,00, no bread, salad dressing was like mud, lasagna didn’t fill up the take out dish. what a joke, it was good, just no where near enough for 13. don’t do it to yourself

2. Pingback: Woooooah! Bad Horse Pizza Riding into Harlem! « Welcometoharlem's Blog

3. Jeffrey says:

As with all the new restaurants that are opening, they are over priced by about $2 per item. Compare the (pizza)menu with Sezz Medi on 122 & Amsterdam, and you’d think they were setting up shop downtown.

4. across the street says:

Actually, I am glad that they are not selling pizza by the slice. Similar to Patsy’s it creates a more friend and family eating experience. I’m sure if there is demand, they can open up a side takeout window.

5. Sky says:

They aren’t selling by the slice? EPIC FAIL.
    The Pizzeria a few blocks away will continue to get my business.

6. Chris says:

They were painting all of the furniture black when I passed by tonight. Looks like it will be an awesome spot. Can’t wait!

What next? A diner?

7. BLACKCOTTON says:

That menu sure looks tasty. Can’t wait for the opening!

8. Guest says:

Yummy! Does anybody know if they will have delivery service as well?