If you have been wondering when Land Yoga will open on Frederick Douglass Blvd., it is happening this week. On June 16th, the will have a soft opening, but not without thinking of others. Land Yoga will be donating $1 for each student who comes to practice to Odanadi, a non-profit which helps fight against Human Trafficking. Society Coffee is joining Land Yoga to raise money for this great cause. So if you’re around this coming Thursday morning, stop by Society Cafe or Land Yoga. They are both located on or near the corner of West 114th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. Om!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""