By HarlemGuy There are many things I love about Harlem. One of them is that it can still feel miles away, undiscovered, private. Which is why I was so thrilled to run into The Views’ Sherri Shepherd on a recent Sunday afternoon in one of my favorite Harlem Parks.
As it turns out we both have a family member in common, so I took the opportunity to introduce myself.
She engaged me in conversation cordially and could not have been nicer. In all fairness, I was a bit nervous, but we exchanged briefly that we both live in the area and mentioned a couple favorite restaurants, Melba’s, being one of them.
You never know who you will run into in Harlem. It was nice to see Sherri relaxing with her family in our beloved neighborhood.
- 88 Morningside: Top-Selling Harlem Development (harlemcondolife.com)
- Happy Puerto Rican Day Harlem! (harlemcondolife.com)
- ‘Changing Face of Harlem’ reaches goal (harlemcondolife.com)
- AOL features Harlem on Gadling (harlemcondolife.com)
- Inside Harlem Tavern (harlemcondolife.com)
- An exclusive look at Harlem Tavern’s menu, Inside Harlem Tavern (harlemcondolife.com)
- See Living in Color during Harlem Pride month (harlemcondolife.com)
- Mount Morris Park neighborhood of Harlem Annual House Tour is this weekend (harlemcondolife.com)
- Harlem featured in The Boston Globe (harlemcondolife.com)
- Sidewalk seating available at Nectar in Harlem (harlemcondolife.com)