It won’t be long now. Good things come to those who wait. The highly anticipated Cedric Bistro which resides in the old “Mojo” space on 119th Street and St. Nicholas is barreling along with construction for a summer grand opening. An inside source at Cedric tells us that it could be as soon as early next month. See my previous post
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Harlem's Restaurant Row Goes Mobile - Here come..."