Walking through the neighborhood the other day on my way to work I noticed a local Harlem Cafe featuring African fare is closed. Located at 2115 Frederick Douglass Blvd.,”Cafe 2115″ tucked in-between Maharaja Palace and the Laundromat has always been brightly lit with a flow of customers. I’ve only eaten their a few times in the couple plus years they have been opened. Here is a link to the not-so-positive Yelp reviews. I dialed the telephone number and it is disconnected. Papers are now up on the windows and work is in progress…
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."