Walking through the neighborhood the other day on my way to work I noticed a local Harlem Cafe featuring African fare is closed. Located at 2115 Frederick Douglass Blvd.,”Cafe 2115″ tucked in-between Maharaja Palace and the Laundromat has always been brightly lit with a flow of customers. I’ve only eaten their a few times in the couple plus years they have been opened. Here is a link to the not-so-positive Yelp reviews. I dialed the telephone number and it is disconnected. Papers are now up on the windows and work is in progress…
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""