SWEET SPOT FESTIVAL will be held in Jackie Robinson Park featuring music by: D-NICE, MAX GLAZER & Other surprise guests. This is a FREE family event in Harlem with Food Vendors, Vintage Market, Picnic Tables, Kids Activities and More powered by GIANT STEP. Sunday, September 23, 2012 from 2 – 7PM Located at 145th Street & Bradhurst Avenue in the Jackie Robinson Park Bandshell.
Don’t forget to join the free Jet Blue raffle. Lucky winners will get a chance to win a pair of tickets to any where in the world that Jet Blue flies.
See you there!
AM New York recently conducted a study to determine which subway stops are best suited to carrying your cell phone signal underground. HarlemCondoLife (HCL) is pleased to report that Harlem stations made the grade as noted below IN BOLD.
- No. 1:
- 14th Street, 34th Street, Times Square, 59th street, 66th street, 72nd street, 110th street, 116th street, 137th street, 145th street, 157th street, 191st Street
- No. 2/3:
- (Brooklyn) Hoyt Street, Nevins Street, Atlantic Avenue, (Manhattan) 96th street, 125th street
- No. 3:
- 145th Street
- No. 4/5:
- Wall Street, Fulton Street
- No. 6:
- Canal Street, Bleecker Street, Astor Place, 23rd Street, 28th Street, 51st Street, 59th Street, 103th Street, 110th Street, 116th Street
- Columbus Circle
- 135th Street
- 34th Street, 42nd Street, 50th Street, (Queens) Jamaica Van Wyck
- 23rd Street, (Queens) Jamaica 179 Street
- Chambers Street
- Prince Street, 28th Street
- City Hall, Prince Street, 8th Street, 28th Street, 34th Street
Please post a comment letting us know your findings.
One more reason why “Harlem is Where It’s At” (TM).