Have you ever wanted to check out several drinking and eating establishments in Harlem in one night but never had the time? You’ve read about Harlem’s booming restaurant row on Frederick Douglass Boulevard in various publications and wondered what’s it like? Well, now you have the opportunity to see and experience several fine dining establishments all in one night at Experience: Harlem Bar & Restaurant Crawl taking place the evening of October 28 from 6 PM to 10 PM. Experience: Harlem, one of the early pioneers in promoting all things positive about Harlem, has rounded up some of Harlem’s best restaurant and drinking places for this event. They are: Mojo, 5 & Diamond, Melba’s, Questan’s, 67 Orange, and more! Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Click here to purchase tickets.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!