Harlem Park To Park Presents Harlem Restaurant and Retail Week! Starting Thursday, August 15th, Today! Look for Prix Fixe 3 course Menu Lunch $20,13 and dinner $30,13 from many of your favorite Harlem Hot Spots. Also Retailers will have on sale select items from $10,13 to $30,13. The discount menu and select retail items will continue all the way until August 31st.
Top bars and bartenders uptown compete from August 12th – 21th.
Presented by HARLEM PARK TO PARK and sponsored by RIAZUL TEQUILA.
Final showdown event on August 26th from 6 pm – 10 pm, when the winner will be announced. DJ Stormin’ Norman of SUNDAE SERMON will provide the music, and the one and only Bevy Smith will be the celebrity judge.
1. 35+ bars from West Harlem, East Harlem, Central Harlem and Washington Heights/Inwood each feature an original cocktail August 12th through August 21st.
2. Visit participating bars to sample original cocktails. Discounted price of $8 for cocktail on Monday, August 12th and Monday, August 19th.
3. Vote online at Instagram @UptownBattle until August 21st for your favorite bar to advance to the Showdown Finale event.
4. Bartenders from the top 3 bars with highest votes from each neighborhood will advance to the Finale/Showdown event on August 26th to compete for title of BEST UPTOWN BARTENDER.
5. Purchase tickets for admission to VIP Showdown event featuring industry/celebrity judges and celebrity dj, discounted drink/appetizer specials and original cocktail samples.
Tickets: $35 in advance
$40 at the door
Visit uptownbattleofbars.eventbrite.com to buy your tickets today!
9A NYC Kitchen & Lounge
The Grange Bar & Eatery
67 Orange Street
Chocolat Restaurant Lounge
Harlem Food Bar
Red Rooster Harlem
WXYZ Bar/Aloft Harlem Hotel
Ya Tenga French Bistro
Camaradas El Barrio
Prime One 16
Papasito Mexican Grill & Agave Bar
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Harlem Park to Park’s Executive Director Nikoa Evans-Hendricks following her interview by CBS News at Land Yoga promoting the 4th annual Harlem Restaurant and Retail Week.
HarlemCondoLife.com (twitter: @HarlemHCL) has been a fan and supporter of both organizations from inception. We are happy to be part of what’s happening in Harlem.
Below is more information on this year’s event.
Fourth annual Spring Harlem Restaurant and Retail Month. Feb 15 – 28. Featuring prix fixe 3 course menus and selected retail items.
Restaurants: Cove Lounge, Harlem Food Bar, Harlem Tavern, Lenox Coffee, Moca Lounge, Native Restaurant, Red Rooster Harlem, Ristorante Settepani, Sylvia’s/Sylvia’s Also Lounge, 67 Orange Street, Bleu Violin, Chez Lucien, Chocolat Restaurant and Lounge, Corner Social.
Services: Brownstone Fitness, Doggedly Devoted, Franz James Floral Boutique, Harlem Flo, Harlem Skin Clinic, Land Yoga
Recent CBS News Videos:
Live in Harlem? Love Harlem? Then you need to be here… TONIGHT! Get involved. Help Clyde make our Harlem Better.
Stop by Bleu Violin tonight June 21, 2012 from 6:00PM – 9:00PM to celebrate with Clyde Williams‘ NY Times and NY Daily News Endorsement for District 13 NY. Meet Clyde, the campaign team and volunteers as they prepare to push towards June 26th.
Bleu Violin is located at 1400 Fifth Avenue at 116th Street. There will be a DJ and Open Bar for the first hour 6PM – 7PM.
Get your vote on! Lets get involved!
See you tonight.
For more information about Harlem please also see HarlemTrends.