Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."
Tag Archives: halloween costumes
Are you looking for a fun Halloween event for your kids
and the whole family? Next Sunday, October 28th from 12-4pm here in Harlem Sweet Spot Festival presents Baby Got Soul!
Kids Halloween Costume Dance Party!
The Sweet Spot Festival returns to Harlem this
Fall with a HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR just for the
Grab a few friends, get your costumes ready – Come
on out & enjoy carnival games and treats, a pumpkin
patch and an awesome BABY GOT SOUL! costume disco dance party.
Celebrity child prodigy DJ Fulano will be providing the tunes for the day.
At 9 years old, he has already DJ’ed for Diane Von Furstenburg,
Michael Kors and calls Russell Simmons a great friend.
Talk about a legend in the making!
Check out his recent article in the NY Post: http://bit.ly/TCI9vZ
Adults can enjoy the unique vendors & vintage at the
Sweet Spot Market Place.
We are Doin’ it again at the Jackie Robinson Park Bandshell
145th street & Bradhurst
on October 28th , 2012 from 12 – 4pm for FREE!!
If you would like to bring a group of 10 kids or more – please
email us at email@example.com so we can hold
you a picnic table
We look forward to seeing you there!
About Sweet Spot Festival
The Sweet Spot Festival is a FREE family friendly event series, bringing Harlem’s
increasingly diverse community together to celebrate it’s rich historical legacy.
Its purpose is to promote music,culture, art, and commerce. Here you will find an
eclectic range of musicians, DJ’s, performance & visual artists, a mouth watering
array of food & dessert vendors, kids activities, workshops and to-die-for vintage
& jewelry selections.
I was asked recently, where is the best place in Harlem to purchase Halloween costumes for adults and children? Off the top of my head, the place that comes to mind is King Party Center at 66 West 125th Street, between Malcolm X Blvd and Fifth Avenue. They seem to have a large selection of costumes for a reasonable price. Can our readers recommend any other places in Harlem?