By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
If you want to see Harlem’s iconic sights, such as beautiful row houses or the Cotton Club or Lenox Lounge, and a gorgeous supermodel together in print, go purchase the 2009 September issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The fashion magazine features Harlem and Chanel Iman in a spread called “Fashion and All That Jazz.”
In my view, Harlem photographs very well and of course the supermodel does not look bad either. Pretty cool…huh?
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."