Thanks to one of HarlemCondoLife’s readers, they have shared with us the final video piece that was being filmed a few weeks back at Mojo, Harlem’s hip restaurant located at 119th Street and St. Nicholas. Check out the video below. The whole place looks red hot in the video and it turns out it is publicizing a good cause – recognizing small business! A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR READER FOR PROVIDING THE VIDEO!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Harlem's Restaurant Row Goes Mobile - Here come..."