The immaculate Fall weather was the perfect backdrop for the 2010 Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Sail located at Harlem Meer. Plus all the costumes present made the day that much brighter. I saw little dinosaurs, tigers, lions, pirates and ninjas, along with several lady bugs, a few princesses, butterflies and the occasional witch. The event was so much fun. I could not resist taking photo after photo…
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."