Thanks to one of HarlemCondoLife’s readers, they have shared with us the final video piece that was being filmed a few weeks back at Mojo, Harlem’s hip restaurant located at 119th Street and St. Nicholas. Check out the video below. The whole place looks red hot in the video and it turns out it is publicizing a good cause – recognizing small business! A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR READER FOR PROVIDING THE VIDEO!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."