By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
“Look out! Here comes the Spiderman! Can he swing from a thread. Take a look overhead (or in this video). Hey, there goes the Spiderman [in Harlem],”
See the coolest video of Spiderman, or shall we say the stunt person who plays him in film, swinging under the viaduct in West Harlem, i.e. West 133rd and 12th Avenue.
The Spiderman film crew was spotted in West Harlem May 3rd and we hear the film crew might be in the same area tonight, May 5th!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."