$35 IN ADVANCE/$45 AT THE DOOR 7 pm -11 pm
Sundae Sermon is back this Sunday, August 25th with Sundae Sermon Rocks The Boat! This is a special event with music by DJ’s on the Upper & Lower Decks. DJ Stormin’ Norman, DJ Kervyn Mark and DJ Ray Vasquez on the Floor 1 spinning classic house, disco etc., and Floor 2 with hip hop, R&B and reggae by DJ Cosi, DJ Herbert Holler and Qool Marv.
Tickets are $35 in advance or $45 at the door. Leaving from Pier 83 at 42nd St at 6:15 pm. Returning at 11 PM. Portion of proceeds benefit food bank for NYC and Sundae Sermon Radio / WHCR 90.3 FM. See you there…
GOOD MUSIC FOR GOOD PEOPLE!
Top bars and bartenders uptown compete from August 12th – 21th.
Presented by HARLEM PARK TO PARK and sponsored by RIAZUL TEQUILA.
Final showdown event on August 26th from 6 pm – 10 pm, when the winner will be announced. DJ Stormin’ Norman of SUNDAE SERMON will provide the music, and the one and only Bevy Smith will be the celebrity judge.
1. 35+ bars from West Harlem, East Harlem, Central Harlem and Washington Heights/Inwood each feature an original cocktail August 12th through August 21st.
2. Visit participating bars to sample original cocktails. Discounted price of $8 for cocktail on Monday, August 12th and Monday, August 19th.
3. Vote online at Instagram @UptownBattle until August 21st for your favorite bar to advance to the Showdown Finale event.
4. Bartenders from the top 3 bars with highest votes from each neighborhood will advance to the Finale/Showdown event on August 26th to compete for title of BEST UPTOWN BARTENDER.
5. Purchase tickets for admission to VIP Showdown event featuring industry/celebrity judges and celebrity dj, discounted drink/appetizer specials and original cocktail samples.
Tickets: $35 in advance
$40 at the door
Visit uptownbattleofbars.eventbrite.com to buy your tickets today!
9A NYC Kitchen & Lounge
The Grange Bar & Eatery
67 Orange Street
Chocolat Restaurant Lounge
Harlem Food Bar
Red Rooster Harlem
WXYZ Bar/Aloft Harlem Hotel
Ya Tenga French Bistro
Camaradas El Barrio
Prime One 16
Papasito Mexican Grill & Agave Bar
The change of venue didn’t deter the crowds at the first Sundae Sermon of the 2013 season…in fact there were more good people grooving to good music than ever.
On a gorgeous sunny Sunday, St Nicholas Park resounded with pumping dance beats spun by legendary dj’s Louie Vega, Kevin Hedge and, of course, Stormin’ Norman himself. Folks swaying, kids playing, everyone meeting and greeting–Sundae Sermon is truly a Harlem classic. See you at the next one!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE…