Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
Search Results for: "Red Rooster"
A KENTUCKY DERBY DAY PARTY Saturday, May 3, 2pm-7pm NO TICKETS NEEDED OPEN TO ALL Join us as we watch the “Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports”. Enjoy specially priced Bulleit Bourbon Mint Juleps as you listen to the strumming … Continue reading
Fridays Harlem Nights / Midnight Brunch Starting at 10 pm. Serving til 4 am. DJ Stormin’ Norman (Upstairs) DJ Moma & Maine (Downstairs) It’s always a good time Friday nights uptown in Harlem! Website: Red Rooster Website: Ginny’s Supper Club
Taste Of India – A Bollywood Benefit in Harlem for a good cause At Red Rooster / Ginny’s Supper Club
Listen up and mark your calendar. Lara Land of Land Yoga will be hosting a very special event in Harlem on March 18th called “Taste Of India.” Event Details Join us for a glamorous Bollywood night. Ticket includes two hours … Continue reading
Red Rooster’s MIDNIGHT BRUNCH!!! You know when you are out at a club on a Friday or Saturday night and then you want to go for breakfast afterwards? Well now you can do it all in one! Make a reservation … Continue reading