Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
Search Results for: "Red Rooster"
Fridays Harlem Nights / Midnight Brunch Starting at 10 pm. Serving til 4 am. DJ Stormin’ Norman (Upstairs) DJ Moma & Maine (Downstairs) It’s always a good time Friday nights uptown in Harlem! Website: Red Rooster Website: Ginny’s Supper Club
Taste Of India – A Bollywood Benefit in Harlem for a good cause At Red Rooster / Ginny’s Supper Club
Listen up and mark your calendar. Lara Land of Land Yoga will be hosting a very special event in Harlem on March 18th called “Taste Of India.” Event Details Join us for a glamorous Bollywood night. Ticket includes two hours … Continue reading
Red Rooster’s MIDNIGHT BRUNCH!!! You know when you are out at a club on a Friday or Saturday night and then you want to go for breakfast afterwards? Well now you can do it all in one! Make a reservation … Continue reading
Celebrity chef, restaurateur and author Marcus Samuelsson has joined ABC’s cooking competition show The Taste as its newest mentor. Chef Samuelsson joins chef and television personality Anthony Bourdain, British food star Nigella Lawson and chef and author Ludo Lefebvre as … Continue reading