Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
Search Results for: pumpkin
By HarlemGal The immaculate Fall weather was the perfect backdrop for the 2010 Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Sail located at Harlem Meer. Plus all the costumes present made the day that much brighter. I saw little dinosaurs, tigers, lions, pirates … Continue reading
By HarlemGal Don’t forget…Central Park’s annual Halloween Parade and Pumpkin Sail is happening today at Harlem Meer and the Charles A. Dana Discovery Center (inside the Park on 110th St between Fifth and Lenox Aves). It starts at 4 PM … Continue reading
Harlem Harvest Festival St. Nicholas Avenue between 116th Street and 117th Street. Farmers market, Food/Retail vendors. Cooking demos: – Whole Flash Kitchen from 11 am to 2 pm – Battle of the Chefs – Community Bake-off Music by our friend DJ … Continue reading
An exciting new culinary addition to the neighborhood –set to open this January ( http://www.mns.com/content/press_archives/2012/12/08/harlems-2280-fdb-welcomes-mediterranean-restaurant-savann/) –seems to have met a temporary delay. Last month we were thrilled when saw signs for the impending opening of Mediterranean restaurant Savann at 2280 FDB, … Continue reading