Top bars and bartenders uptown compete from August 12th – 21th.
Presented by HARLEM PARK TO PARK and sponsored by RIAZUL TEQUILA.
Final showdown event on August 26th from 6 pm – 10 pm, when the winner will be announced. DJ Stormin’ Norman of SUNDAE SERMON will provide the music, and the one and only Bevy Smith will be the celebrity judge.
1. 35+ bars from West Harlem, East Harlem, Central Harlem and Washington Heights/Inwood each feature an original cocktail August 12th through August 21st.
2. Visit participating bars to sample original cocktails. Discounted price of $8 for cocktail on Monday, August 12th and Monday, August 19th.
3. Vote online at Instagram @UptownBattle until August 21st for your favorite bar to advance to the Showdown Finale event.
4. Bartenders from the top 3 bars with highest votes from each neighborhood will advance to the Finale/Showdown event on August 26th to compete for title of BEST UPTOWN BARTENDER.
5. Purchase tickets for admission to VIP Showdown event featuring industry/celebrity judges and celebrity dj, discounted drink/appetizer specials and original cocktail samples.
Tickets: $35 in advance
$40 at the door
Visit uptownbattleofbars.eventbrite.com to buy your tickets today!
9A NYC Kitchen & Lounge
The Grange Bar & Eatery
67 Orange Street
Chocolat Restaurant Lounge
Harlem Food Bar
Red Rooster Harlem
WXYZ Bar/Aloft Harlem Hotel
Ya Tenga French Bistro
Camaradas El Barrio
Prime One 16
Papasito Mexican Grill & Agave Bar
1 thought on “Uptown Battle of the Bars 8/12-21”
Fantastic! Many of my favorite places are listed I’m definitely will buying a ticket. Reposting! thanks HCL 🙂
Comments are closed.